[Coco] CVS & NitrOS-9

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:45:25 EST 2011

I have been trying to update my local copy of the NitrOS-9 source code from
sourceforge. My update is one-way (from the server to me, never the other
way).
I have been successfully using Cygwin to do this fopr almost a year.
The command string I have been using is: "cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous at nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9 co -P
nitros9"

Since the weekend, when I try to update my files, I get the response: "cvs
[checkout aborted]: connect to nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net(216.34.181.110):2401
failed: Connection refused"

Does anybody have info as to what has changed at Sourceforge?

Ed Orbea