[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath - PC Port

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 00:06:31 EST 2011

In my opinion, Dungeons of Dagorath is the best game ever made for the
coco.  It was the first game I literally spent hours trying to solve.
Beating the fake wizard was both exciting and terrifying - being tosssed
blind into an even tougher level.  My poor keyboard "A space R, A space R,
A space R, MMMM, TA"  repeat as necessary.  Ahhhh good times.