[Coco] Assembly question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 08:52:10 EST 2011

In a search through my download of the complete Nitros9 source, no R63 was found. But in my search of my complete Coco archive on my HD (Repository, MaltedMedia, RTSI, Princeton, Downunder and others), I did find R63V13.AR. I assume this is the file you're refering to. The archive contains the patch for RMA. Any idea on whether the RLink has been patched and what the filename may be? Or does RLink even need to be patched?
And.. Are the C.Asm & C.Link files in the CC package the same as the RMA & RLink in the OS9 Developer System? If so, they are in The NitrOS9 Source and builds.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com