[Coco] dw4 user interface improved

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 21:41:43 EST 2011

After spending way too much time fighting with OS X about how it
butchered my buttons, I decided to take a new approach.
I think it came out pretty well, and it's mostly identical on
mac/win/lin, much more so than the old one.

It has a graphical sector activity thing where you can watch your data
move around.  Its even sort of christmas-ish if you do a backup from
one drive to the other.

You can see the new style here:  http://youtu.be/QgHVPi4Bg0I

and with any luck I'll have things ready for one last version before christmas.

thanks for all the assistance, bug reports, troubleshooting, patience,
and ideas.  hope everybody is having a good xmas season so far.
-Aaron