[Coco] dw4 user interface improved

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Dec 19 08:12:00 EST 2011

This is WAY improved from the old DW4 interface and even the WIndows/Mac DriveWire 3 native applications.  This heralds the true end of the platform-specific servers and ushers in the era of DriveWire 4.  Great work!

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.