[Coco] Bug in Umuse3-9.111 maybe earlier

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 12:37:01 EST 2011

Sorry.... this is the very reason I HAVE to use <ducks> Windows. Running my studio, I have no time to find, fix, repair, and/or run other software. I use Cakewalk Sonar for all my midi in the studio. It's been around since the 80s and will do anything I need in midi.... including sheet music. If I need professional (publishing quality) sheet music, I just load the midi into Sibelius. It produces print ready music.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com

 The thing I'm
rather disappointed in is that rosegarden does not draw the music as sheet,
but just a marked up timeline.  Its an option to overlay a sheet music
drawing, but it is not refreshed in real time.  So while the cpu horsepower
to do so is available, rosegarden doesn't really take advantage of it.
Thanks Bill.
Cheers, Gene
-
There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
Ed Howdershelt (Author)
y web page: <http://coyoteden.dyndns-free.com:85/gene>
elevision has proved that people will look at anything rather than each
ther.
	-- Ann Landers