[Coco] Coco Music

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Dec 8 08:41:00 EST 2011

On Dec 8, 2011, at 7:37 AM, Bill Pierce wrote:
> Speaking of the MIDI and sound stuff... I have started a website dedicated to Color Computer music. Why? I don't know...

In my CoCo 1 days, entering sheet music in Musica 2 was probably the thing I spent the most time on. I was absolutely fascinated with computer music ever since I became aware of synthesizers and such growing up as a child of the 70s.

"One of these days" I would certainly like to dig out all of my old RS-DOS Music discs and post the files.

I recall being blown away by Bells & Whistles 2 from Rainbow, with its much more capable sound engine, but the interface was primitive. I had always hoped that this sound engine would be put in to something like Musica...

With the videos that get posted from time to time of old hardware being used to make music, I keep thinking videos of CoCo stuff like that would be something that could possibly make the rounds as well. It would be great to time something like that -- a retro computing viral video -- leading up to a CoCoFEST!

From Iowa, where we are knee-deep in politicians,

		-- Allen

-
Allen Huffman • PO Box 22031 • Clive IA 50325 * 515-999-0227
Sent from my MacBook.