[Coco] Coco Music

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 08:37:04 EST 2011

Speaking of the MIDI and sound stuff... I have started a website dedicated to Color Computer music. Why? I don't know... musician's do crazy stuff like that. Always barking 'bout their stuff. I plan to eventually have as many of the different types of Coco music formats there as I can. So if anyone has any orch90, ume, mus, lyr or any other type of music they'd like to share, help me build the library. I'm storing all the files on DropBox so I have plenty of space for Coco stuff. I'm trying to include the players as well as the actual music so that anyone wanting to dabble on their own with this stuf, be my guest I've tried to get most of the stuff from the other archives already so I need stuff that's not already online.
I may even try to make an online player for some of the stuff. There is already a winamp plugin for Orchestra 90, it wouldn't take much to plug into browsers using active-x. You linux guys are on your on though LOL. I don't know much about plugging into Linux
Here's the link:

Feedback welcome

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com