[Coco] Utilmuse 3 Manual

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 22:07:45 EST 2011

The manual IS on RTSI... look os9/soubndutils and look for Umdoc811.lzh (documentation disk) Ume3811.lzh (program disk). There is also a shareware version but the 8.11 version is better. I think there was a 9.11 version somewhere but I'd have to search it down. Keep in mind... Ultimuse3 requires a MIDI keyboard and either a MIDI interface cart or a serial to midi cable. If needed I can post the info on making the serial to midi cable. Without the keyboard there is no sound.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com