[Coco] Utilmuse 3 Manual

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Dec 5 21:38:58 EST 2011

On Monday, December 05, 2011 09:28:36 PM Ed Orbea did opine:

> I'm looking for the Utilmuse3 Manual. I've checked MaltedMedia and RTSI,
> and either I missed it or it is not there. Can anybody identify where a
> pdf version is located?
>
> Thanks

It never really had a 'manual', just a few readme files.  I have a copy of
the latest version I know about,4.7.2-1 which worked well back in the day,
and I would have little problem just packing up the whole UMUSE-III tree I
have, music and all but I don't know who has the copyright now, Kalasoft,
or Mike Knudsen.

If anyone knows where I might get permissions, please advise & I'll put it
on my web page as a tar.gz if I can get the perms to do it.  I haven't seen
Mike lurking about here recently, and its been several years since he
stopped by my place & we killed a 6 pack telling war stories.  He had about
a ton of organ pipes in the back of his van that day that he was going to
put into another organ he already had.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
		-- Groucho Marx