[Coco] [Color Computer] BBS program for Hayes Modem

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Apr 27 07:11:15 EDT 2011

Rainbow's Communications Issue always came out in the month of November, and I always looked forward to it.  Looking back and comparing it to the Internet and devices of today, the programs and functionality were rather primitive, but back then, with a modem you felt like you could touch the world.

I may have to pull out some old Rainbows today and thumb through them just for the rush!

Great memories indeed.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/