[Coco] Programming advice (might be a can of worms...)

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:01:26 EDT 2011

Good evening everybody,

Looking for a little advice. Since my soldering hand is out of commission
for the foreseeable future, and pending a possible surgery, I'm looking to
spend some time taking on a long overdue (for me) CoCo subject -
programming.

I can write a little in basic; might even be able to create a small game if
I spent enough time. However, I'm wondering if I shouldn't just jump head
first into ML? I've heard BASIC tends to teach bad habits, and I have enough
of them ;-)...

Thoughts or opinions from the coding gurus would be much appreciated. My
coding background consists of the following: AutoLISP for AutoCAD, tinkered
with Python and been heavy into HTML for the last two years or so.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...