[Coco] [Color Computer] BBS program for Hayes Modem

Stephen Shimatzki sjs132 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:32:07 EDT 2011

wow... the memories... There was a rainbow ML program that just echoed all screen input/output though the RS232 pak.  Then just any Basic program with sign in and message retrieval, etc.. I think it had a sample one in the article.  It would of been one of the communications issues.  if you find the issue and then the rainbow on disk you may be set.      I don't have the rainbow's or coco's anymore, but that seemed to be the simplest that I recalled dealing with.