[Coco] [Color Computer] BBS program for Hayes Modem

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:19:25 EDT 2011

I played around with CoBBS which is covered in various Rainbows, Nov 1988
being one of them.  It's pretty easy to understand and there are disks with
the code already typed in floating around the various ftp sites.  I could
also turn on my CoCo telnet BBS here if you want to let him connect to that.