[Coco] [Color Computer] BBS program for Hayes Modem

stanblaz at optusnet.com.au stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 26 21:19:02 EDT 2011

G'day,

Before you get too excited I would check the speed the Hayes modem can
support.   If I remember correctly the modem pak only did 300 baud and
I know (from experience) that not all newer (relatively speaking)
modems went down to 300.

A few BBS programs that come to mind are Phoenix, COBBS, CEBBS &
Colorama

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)