[Coco] Game Developers Wanted

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Apr 25 17:11:19 EDT 2011

As the owner of old games, I say they do live on in one form or
another.  I'm working on some modern games that use game design and
technology of some of my "older games".

Over the years, I used technology in my old games to help in the
creation of ones.  (Recycling saves money.)  You don't know how many
times the technology create for Zaxxon on the CoCo has been licensed to
other companies.

To say that old games don't make any revenue is far from the truth.

Steve