[Coco] Game Developers Wanted

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:06:58 EDT 2011

Thank
I agree with you.
I meant, rather, a very old programs and games, which made ​​and no revenue
for them.and before the die, leave a legacy of what happened during the performance of the game,
and began, as it did and if you have something to share that the invention and(perhaps because of
age or do not develop more games or commercialize) campartirwant their techniques,
so that others will improve and be better games ever, finally, experience,
and to not lose everything (except the game itself), I think there is a webs