[Coco] rainbow on cd or dvd

Fri Apr 22 21:42:18 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am getting ready to burn my DVD and I remembered this message.

Checking the "Torrent" results it appears to be that these issues were
included.
Am I correct? Has anyone seen any problems with the "Torrent"?

Also could someone direct me to the "Rainbow on Disk / Tape" files.
That would be a useful addition as the DVD is far from full.

Rainbow Indexes.

http://www.tuxdriver.com/download/rainbow-index.pdf

I plan to add this but I remember that there is a better one somewhere.

Any suggestions from anyone for other files to add?

TIA

SHF

"Wesley Haynes" <wlhaynes1248-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote
in message news:BANLkTi=JWQDnTeYhVYxaFeR7dsYCSHA6oQ at mail.gmail.com...