[Coco] rainbow on cd or dvd

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 11:26:45 EDT 2011

First off, I wanted to thank Aaron for providing these; I skimmed a few
of the issues, and they looked great (using the document viewer on
Ubuntu). I seeded for a while, but had to drop off; I might start it up
again later.

Something I have wondered (and didn't see in this archive, nor have I
seen it elsewhere, such as on maltedmedia) - where are the Rainbow
Adventure "issues" - do these even exist?

I personally own a couple of the issues, and I know the software is all
or mostly available, but scans of these would be a great way to round
out the archive...

Many thanks!

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona