[Coco] rainbow on cd or dvd

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:27:00 EDT 2011

> Great, please everyone do seed as much as possible.  The more the merrier.
> Once the whole file is seeded by someone else in addition to me, I'll
> upload the individual files to malted ftp (some are already there).
>>>Can't spare the outbound bandwidth at the moment as I'm the only seed.
>
> My torrent client is reporting "Not  valid directory" for that torrent

I'm not really into torrents and all the various clients and issues
there may be.  Someone requested a torrent, so I made one, and all I
can say is "it works for me" :)  I use uTorrent, and a test machine at
work is able to download and open the files fine (I am seeding from
home).  Maybe someone else knows what that error might indicate.  If
there is something I can change on this end that would help, please
let me know.

I will upload everything to the malted ftp site within a few days and
then hopefully they can be moved into a publicly accessible area so
those who have issues with torrents can get them that way.   You can
also view or download all of the files right now at
http://cococoding.com