[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference April 13th 10PM EST

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:12:22 EDT 2011

We'll have another CoCo Conference this Wednesday, April 13th at 10 PM
EST.  Everyone who has attended a previous conference needs only to
have Skype open at that time, I'll send an invite to join.  If you
haven't attended a conference before and would like to join this time,
please send me your Skype username prior to the conference.

We'll be informal this time, no guest speaker.  I'll moderate and provide
suggested topics if necessary, but I'd like to see everyone participate a
little more than in past conferences.   With CoCofest coming up soon,
maybe we can share favorite memories and tales of past fests.  Also
always interested to hear about what everyone is working on presently.
Hope to see you there.

-Aaron