[Coco] Hello

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 21 00:18:07 EDT 2011

On 20/04/2011 8:40 PM, Mike Craig wrote:

Welcome!

> In the early 90's I sold it and bought a Commodore Amiga 500. I have fond
> memories of it too, but the CoCo held a special place in my heart. About 2
> years ago I started collecting everything CoCo.

Heh, I too went from Coco to Amiga 500, though via a TRS-80 Model 4P
(needed a 'serious' computer for uni work!). I didn't sell my Coco
though - rather my father gave it away after it sat in the garage for a
year or two.

Of course now I wish I had never let it go, but have sated my Coco urges
with a Coco 3 & 512KB board from Cloud 9.

Regards,

--
| <http://pacedev.net> |