[Coco] Hello

Mike Craig mdcmike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 23:40:44 EDT 2011

I'm a lifelong fan of the Tandy Color Computer. I own a Tandy Color Computer 3
512k with a FD-502 disk drive & controller.

I also own a Drive Pak by Roger Taylor, and Drive Wire 3 on a ROM Pak from
Cloud9tech.

Actually, I purchased quite a few other goodies from Mark and Boisy. I own
approximately 30 Rainbow Magazines and the original manuals to the stock CoCo3.
I am at the service of the CoCo community whenever need be.

I was in my early teens when I was introduced to the CoCo. My first computer
was the TRS-80 Color Computer 2 with 16k RAM. I later had it upgraded to 64k RAM.

A couple years later I received a Color Computer 3. Programming was wonderful on
this machine and I have so many great memories working with it.

In the early 90's I sold it and bought a Commodore Amiga 500. I have fond
memories of it too, but the CoCo held a special place in my heart. About 2
years ago I started collecting everything CoCo.

When I received my first CoCo3 128kb from Ebay, I had tears in my eyes when I
pressed the keys. It was like I got back the best years of my life and I held
them in my hands.

Anyways, I love all things CoCo and I feel I will be a good member of the
community. My e-mail address is: mdcmike at sbcglobal.net

Thanks for reading,
Mike Craig