[Coco] Hello

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:37:30 EDT 2011

I remember several members of my local CoCo club going the Amiga route
in the late 80's-early 90's.  I was still young and poor, so it wasn't
until college in the 90's when I finally upgraded, and had no choice
by then but to go the PC route.
I was really hoping for the PowerPC OS/2 and BeBox machines to take
off!  Too bad Microsoft and Intel won again.  BeOS was really slick,
and OS/2 Warp was pretty good as well.

Somehow I managed to keep both my original CoCo 2 and 3 along with
their boxes, and picked up an extra 3 just in case.  Though I did sell
most of the peripherals about 3 years ago, many of them on this list.