[Coco] A quote...

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Apr 20 17:54:39 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 03:44:17PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> But that's our stchick!  To me the guru meditation error wasn't nearly as
> informative, until you bought the amiga guru's book, which explained those
> numbers.  Windows has its BSOD, but the above is uniquely coco.

Yes, it's uniquely coco but a screenful of sparklies doesn't seem very
informative to me. :-(

I very much approve of the Nitros-9 boot screen, howerver.  I might
have to go digging for the meaning of ICx<whatever> but at least it
gives some indication of what went wrong.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard