[Coco] A quote...

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Apr 20 15:44:17 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, April 20, 2011 03:40:47 PM Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 02:21:19PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> > I still think the best one was "The printer is on fire!", when it
> > wasn't available for instant use. ;-)
>
> I've never actually seen it, but my favorite UNIX error message from
> historical documents is "Values of b will give rise to dom!"
>
> Especially because I know a guy named Dom and would't want to give
> rise to him. :-)
>
> Somehow, a screenful of sparklies or a OS9 BOOT FAILED screen just
> doesn't compare. ;-)

But that's our stchick!  To me the guru meditation error wasn't nearly as
informative, until you bought the amiga guru's book, which explained those
numbers.  Windows has its BSOD, but the above is uniquely coco.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)