[Coco] A quote...

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Apr 20 15:25:34 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 02:21:19PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> I still think the best one was "The printer is on fire!", when it wasn't
> available for instant use. ;-)

I've never actually seen it, but my favorite UNIX error message from
historical documents is "Values of b will give rise to dom!"

Especially because I know a guy named Dom and would't want to give
rise to him. :-)

Somehow, a screenful of sparklies or a OS9 BOOT FAILED screen just
doesn't compare. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA