[Coco] Curious game no coco

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Apr 17 18:35:27 EDT 2011

At 04:52 PM 4/14/2011, you wrote:
>What kills the idea for a defined paths is the change the user can
>make to the water.  At 1:26 in the video, the player's space man
>fly's in the water and a few blocks of water move with him.  These
>blocks are no longer in the defined paths that the water could have take.
>
>It's much easier to give each water block life and let each one
>respond to the ever changing game field, just as in the game Lemmings.
>
>Steve

I didn't notice that part.  I can probably simulate water falls by
using predefined paths, though.  It might not come out exactly like
that demo, but I'd make it work.

Now that we're all in the coding mood, maybe some more impressive
stuff will show up this summer!

You never know what I'll surprise everybody with.

--
~ Roger Taylor