[Coco] Curious game no coco

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Apr 14 17:52:23 EDT 2011

What kills the idea for a defined paths is the change the user can make
to the water.  At 1:26 in the video, the player's space man fly's in the
water and a few blocks of water move with him.  These blocks are no
longer in the defined paths that the water could have take.

It's much easier to give each water block life and let each one respond
to the ever changing game field, just as in the game Lemmings.

Steve