[Coco] Curious game no coco

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 14 20:50:02 EDT 2011

On 14/04/2011 7:04 AM, John W. Linville wrote:

> Keep in mind that the Acorn A3010 has an ARM processor, signicantly
> more powerful than the 6809.  But if you can figure-out the physics
> for the water flow, I think some version of this would be reasonably
> doable on the CoCo3.

One could always run the Acorn version in an emulator, and profile the
software to see how many cycles it's taking to calculate the water flow.

I would guess that it's significantly more simple than any physics-based
approach one could imagine; game programmers were notorious for tricks
and tweaks that made the seemingly impossible... possible! Right Steve!?!

Regards,

--
| <http://pacedev.net> |