[Coco] Simple coco 2 memory test?]

Eric Keppel keppel at earthsounds.com
Sun Apr 10 21:27:38 EDT 2011

Aaron, thanks for the links.

  I did check and rxtx libraries are installed, so that doesn't seem to
be the issue here, but I did try changing my default java around to use
IcedTea instead of Sun Java and got much further than before.  DW4 now
auto-detects my port (/dev/ttyS0) without problems, but once I complete
the simple config, I get a dialog stating "FAIL -46 Instance is not
running".  I started DW4 using your GO.sh script, and it testing to see
that the server was running.

Output of the console:

Something's gone horribly wrong:

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed
	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.checkWidget(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.close(Unknown Source)
	at com.groupunix.drivewireui.ErrorWin
$1.widgetSelected(ErrorWin.java:88)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
	at com.groupunix.drivewireui.MainWin.open(MainWin.java:258)
	at com.groupunix.drivewireui.MainWin.main(MainWin.java:146)

--Eric