[Coco] Simple coco 2 memory test?]

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:41:24 EDT 2011

The error you posted is from the GUI client, it won't tell us much
about whats happening (other than something has indeed gone horribly
wrong).

I've never heard of "IcedTea".  DriveWire 4 has been tested on Debian,
Ubuntu, Fedora, and SUSE using the Sun JRE.  I would suggest you use
the Sun JRE as well.

If you could send me the server log or just the complete output of the
server window, preferably while using the Sun JRE, I could probably
tell you what's going on.   Feel free to email me directly.

-Aaron