[Coco] Simple coco 2 memory test?]

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:38:22 EDT 2011

DW3 for linux is in the CVS:

http://drivewireserver.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/drivewireserver/drivewireserver/linux/

Your problems with DW4 sound like you probably just don't have RXTX
installed on your system.
I package it with the Windows and Mac versions, but it's better to let
your package manager provide it in Linux.
It's usually just one command to install, instructions for several
flavors of *nix are in the docs:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/drivewireserver/index.php?title=Installation