[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 13 03:16:11 EDT 2010

On 13/09/2010 4:25 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> the disk images (both .dsk and .os9) that I am familiar with from working
> on DriveWire are just blobs of linear sector data. if you're using an
> image from the nitros9 nightly builds, those are the same.. just sector
> 0-X sequentially in the file. Robert seems to be saying that the Kiel
> emulator is able to use additional control data.

Well, this is the part I don't understand.

I have created some (non-OS9) .DSK files which are - as you confirm - purely
sector data and they load correctly into Keil's emulator.

OTOH the OS9 files from sourceforge are also reportedly pure sector data but
they do NOT load correctly into Keil.

Anyway, not much I can do atm.

Regards,