[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:25:26 EDT 2010

Mark,

is it possible that the NitrOS9 disks fail to load because they are not the
correct length? I notice that the file you're trying to use is just 317,952
bytes long, which is short for a 40 track double-sided disk; should be
368,640. I wonder if the Keil emulator is barfing on that?

Regards, Bob Devries