[Coco] plug'n'power controller manual?

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Sep 11 07:36:02 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Wolfe"

As for getting outlet modules, rumor has it you can use any regular
x10 compatible stuff (someone please correct me if this is wrong).  I
found x10 outlet controllers new online for less than $10, lightbulb
socket types for $7.  I'm hoping these will work with the P'n'P
controller.
=======================================
Yes, these work fine.

They have x10 motion sensors, temperature sensors, etc as well.
It would be very interesting if all these types of things can be used
from OS9.
The RS/Tandy P-n-P system is one way.  We would need to build a reciever for
the CoCo for input.  Not impossable, but perhaps not worthwhile.  OTOH;
hobbies seldom profit.

-Aaron