[Coco] plug'n'power controller manual?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 23:49:11 EDT 2010

I have the gray box with no switches here.  If you feel like scanning
in the manual for that model, it might be good to add to malted media
or the other sites.  Of course it may already be there somewhere and I
just couldn't find it.

I'm going to spend some time looking through the OS9 x10 utilities
that Chris posted a link to, but at first glance it looks like they do
everything I'd want to do with the thing.

As for getting outlet modules, rumor has it you can use any regular
x10 compatible stuff (someone please correct me if this is wrong).  I
found x10 outlet controllers new online for less than $10, lightbulb
socket types for $7.  I'm hoping these will work with the P'n'P
controller.

They have x10 motion sensors, temperature sensors, etc as well.   It
would be very interesting if all these types of things can be used
from OS9.
-Aaron