[Coco] Drivewire / Coconet ? Is a rs232 pack any faster than the bit banger?

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:24:38 EDT 2010

Aaron,

Not sure about the DRIVE OFF in DW - and my CoCo isn't set up so I can't
test anything right now.

And no, the drive flexibility is not exclusive to the the DrivePak - any
form of CoCoNet can use all types of drives. I mentioned the DrivePak simply
because I used it more than the 6551 pak, and I think the DrivePak is the
more versatile of the CoCoNet products.

That's very true about the SuperIDE, but, I'd wager more folks have an MPI
than a SuperIDE (I fall into that category!!!).

Brian