[Coco] strange nitros9 boot error code, very quickly after loading the boot track I get a tb*v, error 246 not ready

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Nov 25 10:20:21 EST 2010

I'm a little late chiming in on this, and my system is an old RGB-DOS - OS-9
setup so this comment might not be fully relevant.  I was in the storage
shed on another mission and snagged my OS-9 hard drive recovery kit.  I
thought I had a sheet there on the procedure to restore the hard drive, but
it must be a text file on the floppy which I can't ATM access.  However one
of the disks is labeled INSTALL - LINK.  This brings back the memory that
the order that one backs up, installs and links the OS-9 boot "disk"
matters.

Bruce W.