[Coco] Is there a good, runs on a coco but from a terminal like /t2 editor?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:33:00 EST 2010

Hi Gene,

I'm not sure about the Coco version, but the OS9/68K version of Ved works
fine over a terminal provided you set the TERM environment to whatever
terminal you're using.

How about emacs?

Perhaps we need to be looking at some of the freeware source to see if it is
adaptable to using via a terminal.

Regards, Bob Devries