[Coco] OT: GIMX 6809 SS-50 bus system disposals

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Sun Nov 7 17:49:30 EST 2010

On 11/07/2010 04:02 PM, Ryan Pritchard wrote:
> I have two GIMIX 6809 SS-50 bus systems....

Is the phrase "currently drooling all over myself" considered bad form
on this list??? 8-O

[[ snippage ]]

> Whole system shipments may be possible but the recipient either needs
 > to be in Canada or be willing to arrange their own customs brokerage
 > of the shipped systems.

I don't live in Canada, but I do live in a border town - I can see
Canada from my bedroom window.

If anyone who is interested in these in the US can arrange shipment to
(or at least very near... say 50km radius of) Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario,
Canada, I could pick them up for you, deal with Customs face-to-face[1],
and transport them across the border and finish shipping from Sault Ste.
Marie, MI USA.

[1] If I'm not mistaken, these units were originally built in the USA,
so there shouldn't be any duties levied on 'em... If there's a tag
displaying that fact, so much the better!

I'd *love* one of these systems myself, but cashola won't free up for me
until February if shipping's the only option, and I surely don't have
the 3-day-weekend (or gas money) for the 13-14 hour drive (one way) to
Winnipeg before then...

:-((

If the Premiere could stay their execution just a little while...
;-)

Laterz!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger