[Coco] Addendum to both of my recent posts.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun Nov 7 16:17:22 EST 2010

For the magazines if they are not claimed before 14-NOV-2010 they are being boxed up and sent to a local thrift shop that makes home pickups through a local charity.

For any components not in the two GIMIX systems / software / manuals will have a similar fate.  The two systems will likely be placed in the back lane for the scrap collectors who patrol the lanes the night before garbage days here.  The cases along are crazy heavy. Never mind the metals on the boards. If the systems don't disappear the garbage day of the same week they'll end up at an e-waste drop off site.

The only items not being disposed of from the systems if they are not claimed as part of a complete system. Is the four 80 track DS-DD 5.25" drives I plan on using with my CoCo 3.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies
Sent from my iPhone 3G s.