[Coco] OT: GIMX 6809 SS-50 bus system disposals

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun Nov 7 16:02:24 EST 2010

I have two GIMIX 6809 SS-50 bus systems.  Some of the pin connectors for some of the cards need to be replaced.

These systems are crazy heavy. I also have manuals for all the associated system boards and expansion boards.

I feel bad sending these to local e-waste disposal sites but I just don't have the room to keep them and the CoCo 3 I have with NitroOS9 will provide me with a reasonably close replacement for these systems that takes up much less space.

For those of you with comparable systems I would gladly piece out boards and their manuals for the cost of shipping, packaging, and payment receipt costs. Any extra $$ is appreciated. These boards are as-is.

Whole system shipments may be possible but the recipient either needs to be in Canada or be willing to arrange their own customs brokerage of the shipped systems.

Also I have some original software diskettes for these systems and related manuals.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies
Sent from my iPhone 3G s.