[Coco] Mac OSX 10.4

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon May 24 17:49:23 EDT 2010

The little G4 I have is using OSX 10.2. I saw that DriveWire 3 for the Mac
requires 10.4, which that machine won't handle (plus the fact that I don't
have it.)

So, all I need to do is make sure 10.2 includes Java version 1.5. Where do I
download DriveWire 4 from? Does it do the same thing that DriveWire 3 does
(give me access to the HD for storage)?