[Coco] Mac OSX 10.4

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:58:37 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> The little G4 I have is using OSX 10.2. I saw that DriveWire 3 for the Mac
> requires 10.4, which that machine won't handle (plus the fact that I don't
> have it.)
>
> So, all I need to do is make sure 10.2 includes Java version 1.5. Where do I
> download DriveWire 4 from? Does it do the same thing that DriveWire 3 does
> (give me access to the HD for storage)?

Information and the software for DW4 can be found here:
http://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/

It supports all of the functions of version 3, but does not yet have a
GUI interface.  Configuration is done in a text file and/or from the
OS-9 command line.  If that doesn't scare you, check it out :)

-Aaron