[Coco] Mac OSX 10.4

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon May 24 17:48:48 EDT 2010

I have verified that Mac OS X 10.4 does support J2SE 5.0 (JDK 1.5) so the DriveWire Java Server should work with 10.4

Bill, please email me privately with your address and exactly what type of Mac you have (speed, RAM, etc, DVD or CD-ROM drive).  I have a spare 10.4 DVD that I can send you.

On May 24, 2010, at 4:31 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Todd Wallace <dragonbytes at cox.net> wrote:
>> Ah ok, well I think all that DriveWire 4 requires is java on the mac.   Aaron can correct me if im wrong. You will have to get one of those usb to serial adapters working however. Not sure the minimum requirements for that.
>>

> You will need Java JRE or JDK version 1.5 or higher and a serial
> device of some sort.   Any system with those two things *should* work,
> so far it's held true.  You may want to make sure the version of OS X
> you are installing does include Jave version 1.5, support for Java on
> OS X sometimes is not kept current on older versions.
>
> -Aaron
>

>> - Todd Wallace
>>
>> On May 24, 2010, at 4:35 PM, Bill wrote:
>>
>>> My word for what the PC is doing now with the DriveWire attached

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/