[Coco] megaread benchmarking

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:08:10 EDT 2010

I'd love to not feel obliged to comment on this type of thing, but, since
it's all been kept public and not private...

As a customer of both - I'd love to see you guys bury the hatchet and get
down to some serious CoCo work. Not being a coder or product engineer, I
don't know if this is all paranoia, ego, none of the above or all of the
above. But, there's got to be a solution that works for all involved.

As I said yesterday - there's plenty of room and use for both products.

And, the CoCo Community as a whole will be better off without the conflicts
and drama...

Thanks, and keep up the good work guys,

Brian