[Coco] megaread benchmarking

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu May 20 15:13:01 EDT 2010

That's a hard pill to swallow.

I cannot speak for Mark, but I'll personally give it an honest try.

When two countries try to make peace after a long period of conflict, they usually take small steps and counter steps to gain the trust and cooperation of the other.  How about some confidence building measures.  I'm willing to explore such steps if Roger is.

On May 20, 2010, at 2:08 PM, Brian Blake wrote:

> I'd love to not feel obliged to comment on this type of thing, but, since
> it's all been kept public and not private...
>
> As a customer of both - I'd love to see you guys bury the hatchet and get
> down to some serious CoCo work. Not being a coder or product engineer, I
> don't know if this is all paranoia, ego, none of the above or all of the
> above. But, there's got to be a solution that works for all involved.
>
> As I said yesterday - there's plenty of room and use for both products.
>
> And, the CoCo Community as a whole will be better off without the conflicts
> and drama...
>

> Thanks, and keep up the good work guys,
>
> Brian

Boisy G. Pitre