[Coco] Yet another good idea/intention bites the dust - 2nd Try

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 23:55:12 EDT 2010

I hate to see someone get offended, but if all it took was a couple
posts on the mailing list to bring the site down, I think this
implementation of the idea, at least, was destined for failure from
the start.  I planned to contribute to the site, glad I didn't waste
my time on something that he obviously was not committed to.

Perhaps this is an opportunity to give a "thank you" to the folks that
do stand behind their ideas and projects - even when things don't go
as they'd like.  As seen in recent events, its not easy sometimes.
Those who have stood the test of time deserve our respect!

-Aaron