[Coco] Yet another good idea/intention bites the dust - 2nd Try

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Mar 27 01:01:18 EDT 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
>I hate to see someone get offended, but if all it took was a couple
>posts on the mailing list to bring the site down, I think this
>implementation of the idea, at least, was destined for failure from
>the start.  I planned to contribute to the site, glad I didn't waste
>my time on something that he obviously was not committed to.
>
>Perhaps this is an opportunity to give a "thank you" to the folks that
>do stand behind their ideas and projects - even when things don't go
>as they'd like.  As seen in recent events, its not easy sometimes.
>Those who have stood the test of time deserve our respect!
>
>-Aaron

I have to agree a little.  I filled out the registration, but never got the
authorization the server said I would.  I seem to be getting more spam but
that could well be a coincidence.  If I don't like it, spamassassin's bayes
database gets trained with it.  Eventually it gets a high enough score that
it gets nuked. NBD at the end of the day.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Q: What's another name for the "Intel Inside" sticker they put on Pentiums?
A: Warning label.